Sales Executive Required:
TenderScout helps companies win more contracts through our specialist software, library of tender content/templates, and our expert customer success team. Our software solution has won multiple industry awards: Eir Spider grand Prix Winner 2016, Small firms association Emerging Business winner 2015 and most recently we have been recognised as the All Star Business- Thought leader in tendering.
In line with the growth of our client base, TenderScout has a new position for a Sales Executive based in our Dublin office. We are looking for ambitious individuals with the ability to identify and pursue new business, opportunities. .
- Working within a small office based team
- Proactive B2B cold-calling and gathering of information on new prospects; SME to Large Multinationals
- Generating warm leads and appointments
- Responsible for business development and lead generation (Research new public opportunities, generate lists of prospects for whom the opportunities would be suitable for.
- Be creative and proactive in developing new opportunities through a variety of means including cold-calling, networking, leads, referrals, etc.
- Interact with potential clients to via e-mail and phone to understand the business solutions the clients are seeking, answer product queries, identify the time frame and main decision maker for the purchase, and develop rapport with clients
- Expertly qualify inbound inquiries as well as outbound contacts
Required Skills &Experience:
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years previous sales experience.
- Be able to work to targets
- Previous B2B experience. (within IT / software solutions would be an advantages but not essential)
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, CRM (Hubspot)
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Strong administrative skills with an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
- Competitive salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Team events
Please note that we do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.
Please provide your details and attach and up to date CV to apply for this position.